Elmhurst, Queens, NY, United States
Available for 8/1/2016 Move In or Earlier (Negotiable Date)
PLEASE READ THROUGH EVERYTHING BEFORE EMAILING FOR A VIEWING.
Convertible living room section for rent in a beautiful Elmhurst Apartment. We have a large living room space to convert into a room (just bring dividers!). Monthly rate will be $500.00/month + utilities (ConEd and internet bills). The space is big enough to fit a queen sized bed and other furniture.
1. Couple minute walk from Grand Ave/Newtown subway stop
2. Utility bill averages around $50 per month (gas, electricity, internet)
3. Buses right across the street (Goes to Flushing or Williamsburg in 30 minutes)
4. Stop and Shop Grocery Store 10 minute walk away
3. Location short walk/ couple stops near Queens Center Mall/Rego Park Mall and more shopping
4. Diverse restaurants in Elmhurst Neighborhood! Short walk away from Asian Cuisines/Grocery Stores
5. 10 minute walk from 24 Hour Fitness
6. Plenty of coin laundry (and drop-off)/ dry cleaning places within the block!
What we are looking for in a potential roommate:
1. Is clean and can keep the apartment in order (we clean almost every week).
2. Down to earth, willing to communicate if there are any issues.
3. Not allergic to cats (we have a cat).
4. Doesn't mind creating their own living space in large living room (need to provide their own divider).
5. Minimum six months sublease contract (need to sign and notarize).
6. Provides first month and deposit upon contract signing ($1,000 total)
Please hit reply and provide your name and a description of yourself (source of income, possible guarantors and what you are like), as well as what day/time you would like to see the apartment. (If signing right away, please bring check/money order or cash deposit amount of $1000, for first month's rent and deposit).
What your flatmates are like:
I am an aspiring data scientist/ current data analyst at a WiFi startup firm. I own a cat named J. Catsby and he will be another mini-room mate. I like to go out drinking with friends on the weekend and explore new adventures around the city/ travel.
My other room mate is attending Hunter College Grad school for a Masters in Social Work. He likes to listen to EDM music, keeps to himself most of the time, and likes to cook a lot.
We are both friendly and would love for our room mate to be down to hang out with us, etc.